cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

False advertising or chat helpers that don't know what there doing ?

troyedgeplus
3: Seeker

Just been in chat trying to get one number for alex straighted out . After talking to two different people the last person ended up telling me Vodafone don't do one number for alexa any more (even though we already use my wife's number with alexa now and for the past two years) . And even though it's still advertised on their site. I've been trying for 3 days to get it set up. it's goes through all the motions of setting up until you verify the phone number then loads page I've posted. Does this on all my devices. Phone does the same setting up through alexa app/setting/communication/Vodafone . Tried by using wifi or data as connection and it' makes no difference. I started to just cancel. Not because I couldn't get it to work but because I hate being lied to . I'm still in the 14 day cooling off period but done moved my main number over . Phone service is otherwise great but customer service is a big let down. i'll for sure keep this in mind next time I renew/switch plans.

3 REPLIES 3

troyedgeplus

Screenshot 2023-12-14 122510.pngFalse advertising ?False advertising ?

Hitting subscribe now returns error page not found.Hitting subscribe now returns error page not found.

Effie

Hey @troyedgeplus I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a poor experience getting help with your Alexa. Just to confirm, have you followed all of the steps here? If so and it's still not working we will need to take a look at the account that has the one number for the Alexa. Because we have no account access on the Forum, please ask the account holder to pop over to the Social Media Team so this can get checked out.