Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I speak to a human being? I am still billed after I have left vodafone

extremely-angry
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

One of the reasons I was so quick to abandon ship with vodafone is the terrible support. Anything the automated support cannot handle goes in a loop that eventually hangs up on you. How do you get to speak with someone?

I left vodafone, but I am still being billed monthly! - I want to talk to someone about this.

Even though I migrated my old vodafone number to my new phone and my old vodafone phone cannot make a phone call, half my text messages are still going to that phone??? -how and why and how do I stop it?

I try to talk to someone as you are now effectively stealing money from me each month but all I eventually get is use online chat. Only 4 days now and it still says online chat is unavailable. Customer service is automated tells me to use online chat an hangs up. I've tried everything to speak with a human being and failed. This has ever been the biggest failing of vodafone! 

How do I resolve my issues?

How do I get to speak with a human?

Or will I only get a response when I go to an ombudsman and report vodafone for theft? 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Obviously thus shouldn't happen especially if you used a Pac to move your number from Vodafone to another network.

Account access isn't available via this forum but the Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger can help > Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

If you believe a direct debit is incorrectly taking funds from your bank account then your Banks Customer services can help with this too.

I also appreciate you need Vodafone to take ownership to stop this.

I wish you all the best with this @extremely-angry 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.