Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ending my contract online.

Hi there! My phone doesn't work- so I can't use it to contact vodaphone. Is there anyway I can end my account online?I have an alternative to my vodaphone phone if that's any help

zi_will by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone VEA email links already expired

I hope you can help. My wife works for the NHS and we have always used the VEA scheme for many years. This year we need to apply for the discount in a different way where we fill in a form, upload my wifes NHS ID then wait for an email back from Voda...

How does international minutes work?

I bought 100 international minutes but noticed that some countries do not count for it -e.g Monaco.Is this designed this way? Whats the reason https://showbox.tools/ https://speedtest.vet/?

khabkean by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

CCJ order on debt that shouldn't be there

I thought I had enough of Vodafone, but here we are... I had a pay monthly account that we finished the account with and closed the line by calling Vodafone and instructing them that we would no longer be with them and would you please shut down our ...

psych by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Does Smart Sim work with the TK Star GPS tracker?

I need a sim car suitable for by TK Star vehicle GPS tracker. I found that this was originally listed as supported but on the current V-Sim page isn't listed - does anyone know if the docs are just wrong and it's fine, or if there's a reason it not w...

UXDW by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancel contract

All I want to do is cancel Been trying in and off for ages Bill going up Don't want to be with Vodafone anymore I had 4 lines at one stage down to last one and I just carnt get through to cancel it 

Can I use different Vodafone Sim in a Vodafone locked iPhone?

My company is providing me iphone on Vodafone network locked with contract. But I already have another iphone unlocked. So my question can i use sim from that contract phone in my current phone and use another Vodafone phone number which I already ha...

maiyaa by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data Usage not making sense

I've seen a few other threads with this same problem but I will start a new one anyway and answer some of the questions that people may have.I've had my vodafone contract for a very long time now. I use around 5GB data per month, sometimes slightly m...

alliue by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

one number for alexa

Hi all.  Would be very grateful for any help.My Mum is 96 years old and blind.  Alexa used to make calls for her via the landline but this has now been stopped.  I understand that I can purchase a mobile and use a red monthly sim card which will allo...

kentsue by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks