Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Disgraceful Service

Constantly experiencing technical difficulties, trying to contact them is to write off half your day. Last call to them lasted 3.5 hours fgs! You are left on hold listening to repetitive hold music for ages. Absolutely disgraceful attitude towards th...

Amazon monthly subscription

I’d like to cancel my Amazon subscription of £7.99 a month which I started to be billed for in January. I haven’t used any of the benefits so can I be refunded for the billing so far. I have a Prime subscription already through my work whose account ...

CAF123 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Phone still connected after disconnection date.

Hi guy's having a major problem which i need help with to get fixed.I gave 30 days notice on January 3rd to end my contract 1 month early. Disconnection date was feb 3rd. On Feb 3rd i lost access to my vodafone app / website as expected but the actua...

Resolved! Local calls at roaming destinations

The new roaming charges are bewildering.I have something called "Unlimited Max plan between 12 July 2019 and 14 June 2021".  This includes roaming in a wide range of countries for which I've been paying a premium.I was expecting therefore to be able ...

SP0 by 4: Newbie
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelled direct debit

My 90 year old mother has cancelled her direct debit believing that would cancel her contract. She is distressed that payments have continued to be taken.  She is unable to use the online chat, and she desperately needs to talk to an advisor. The cus...

PMARY by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moving Business number from one SIM to another

I have two business SIMs.One is a temporary number (with a great deal)One has a work number (on a crap package)I want to move the work number to the temporary numberHow to do this ? I can not see any way and PAC code doesn't work. Nor does the Vodafo...

Disgrace

I sent a device plan back on the 23rd of December I only had the device for a few days and was still being charged for it by 4th of February, I called and someone told me over the phone it was received on the 14th of January and whoever received it d...

Vodafone OneNet

Vodafone OneNet Not Fit for Purpose.... Is anyone else having problems with Vodafone OneNet.   I have a FIVE year contract and 3 years in I have only just got the Landlines working!  My 6 mobiles lines have never all worked at the same time and in Oc...

joined vodafone, numbers differ

hey guys, i bought a sim only vodafone contract and according to the information provided on the recipt and paperwork, the phone number should be a certain number, but the one on the sim is different.i spoke to customer services and they told me that...