Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incorrect default and CRA reporting.

thut047
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I’m just wondering if anyone else has been having issues with Vodafone reporting defaults and missed payments.

Back in Feb 2018 I paid my finally amount owed in store of 170.67. The account was removed and marked as closed shortly after with Experian and Equifax.

Today I was advised by my bank to check my TransUnion report which I did and found that Vodafone was reporting this account as a default and missed payments ever since. I phoned Vodafone customer services are they said that this account and debt was sold to Lowell and Vodafone was no longer the legal owner and hasn’t been reporting this debt I advised them that this isn’t a debt as the amount was paid and the information they are reporting is false and incorrect.

I phoned Lowell and they confirmed that they have never had an account in my name or an account sold to them by Vodafone. The phone call was recorded with their permission.

Upon speaking to Vodafone again the person stated that myself and Lowell are incorrect.

Vodafones customer services were extremely rude and quick to interrupt me during the phones which I recorded.

Can anyone share any similar experiences and how they have got this resolved.

0 REPLIES 0