Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Latest Bill not there in My Vodafone!

Grainywand
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

On 26/4/22, I received the usual Vodafone email prompt (Your Bill is Ready), for my pay-monthly, mobile phone contract. This email was formatted a little differently, and no longer included the overall charge amount, but it should have been okay. However, when I logged into the My Vodafone (MV) webpage, the new bill wasn’t there! (and still isn’t! - see below). The last bill available in the drop down list is dated 28/3/22, but a new bill, dated on or around 26/4/22, should also be there, of course.

[Note that I’ve always used the MV webpage, as the MV App hasn’t worked for me, for years! … but I didn’t worry about that, as I’d always been able to get my monthly bills from the MV webpage … until now!]

Since I received the bill email, I’ve logged into the MV webpage regularly (more or less daily), but the new (latest) bill still isn’t there, some 3 weeks later …

Of course, the corresponding direct debit has gone through fine, today, as scheduled (there was no problem taking my payment!), but I can’t see the associated bill … which is unfortunate, given that it includes the annual price increase from 1/4/22.

In general, I have to say that the Vodafone website is the worst that I’ve ever used, and should be an embarrassment for an e-comms/IT company!

On several occasions since I received the bill email, I’ve not been able to log in to the MV webpage at all (error “Unfortunately, your request cannot be processed”, or, a screenful of Java script gobbledegook, instead of the actual webpage!) … and, when I have managed to log in (like today), there’s always something that’s not working properly - for example: (1) Sub-window(s) of the MV Account overview missing (“Sorry, we can’t find your details at the moment. Please try again later.”); (2) The current issue with my missing latest bill; (3) Links within Vodafone’s own website to webpages that “don’t exist”.

Anyway, I’m obviously not trying to sort out the Vodafone website as a whole - which is clearly a clunky mess … but I really need to be able to access my bills via the MV webpage, every month.

As a Vodafone mobile customer of around 25 years, I’m seriously unimpressed to encounter such basic issues, so regularly. Hopefully, someone can help to resolve my immediate problem with accessing my latest bill …

16 REPLIES 16

HI. Did you have any luck with this? I have exactly the same problem.

Hi ysdhgrt - no, it’s not resolved yet! … though I’ve learned a little more about my issues …

It appears to be something to do with my monthly contract renewal having been done through a ‘Vodafone Partner’ (OneCom), and the fact that there are OneCom account compatibility issues/bugs between the OneCom system and the corresponding Vodafone system.

To be honest, I renewed my monthly contract (with a new phone) in Feb 2021 through OneCom, but, after that I’d just been happily logging into the My Vodafone online account in the normal way, to access my monthly bills … which, as I already mentioned, had all been working fine until the April 2022 bill.

I did an online chat with Vodafone, who quickly told me to contact OneCom - due to the ‘Vodafone Partner’ account thing - and OneCom then told me that there’s currently a billing problem for OneCom accounts between the 2 systems, which they expect to be resolved for the June 2022 bills. So, they emailed me my April 2022 bill, as they’re also supposed to be doing for my May 2022 bill (which has now been issued, but isn’t there in My Vodafone, either), but they haven’t sent me that one, yet.

They also told me that OneCom accounts are not compatible with the My Vodafone app … which explains why that’s not worked for me, for ages!

I asked why no one had told me about the temporary billing issue, or, indeed the permanent, non-compatibility issue with the My Vodafone App, to which the response was a ‘deafening silence’! (it was also an online chat with OneCom and they largely ignored difficult questions or comments like that, as tends to happen in such online chats with anybody).

Anyway, that’s all I know, so far.

As I say, the billing issue (bug) is still there, so I haven’t been able to access my May 2022 bill via the My Vodafone online account, either … though, to be fair, they did say that the billing bug would only be fixed for the June 2022 bills.

I’ll keep you posted, as and when anything changes, or I hear any more …

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Ah, @Grainywand, I see.   The iOS experience is potentialyl different, although I wonder whether the files is being stored somewhere?   It pops up like that in Android, but there's also a stored download that, ironically, the app doesn't seem to access (certainly, a repeat attempt will simply generate another file).

Amandawatt1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've the same issue and round the sane time too. I've not been able to get in contact with a human either... very frustrating. 

Hi @Amandawatt1 - yes, it is very frustrating! …

I don’t know if your contract was also done through a ‘Vodafone partner’ (like OneCom, for mine), but it’s definitely down to incompatibility issues between their system and the Vodafone system.

For info, ‘my’ bug STILL isn’t fixed, despite OneCom promising that it would be fixed for the June 2022 bill … so, to date, I’ve had to ‘manually’ ask OneCom to email me 3 Vodafone monthly bills (for April, May, and June 2022).

They did that very quickly, but it’s frustrating having to request my bills every month.

On each occasion - including the last webchat to request my June 2022 bill - OneCom promised to ‘automatically’ send me future monthly bills, until the bug is fixed, but, so far, nothing materialised, without prompting them … I’ll see what happens with the July 2022 bill, but I’m not holding my breath!?

Anyway, I hope your issue gets fixed, soon, and I’ll update this forum post as and when anything changes, or I know any more …

Hi @Grainywand,

have just found this very useful thread of yours as I have the exact same problem, and am also a OneCom customer - no bills available in the MV portal since March. It's only now that I've noticed as I'm trying to close my account (which is proving to be very difficult indeed). I've queried this with OneCom (before finding this thread) and will be interested to see how they respond. The timing is really bad given that it coincides with the exorbitant price increase, which - to make matters worse - has resulted in more money now leaving my account per month than is shown as my "monthly cost" in the portal. Will update here again depending on what they come back with!

Thanks again.

Hi @sharptooth

i’m glad that you found this thread so helpful, many thanks for the feedback.

For info - my July 2022 bill still isn’t available via the My Vodafone online account (portal), but at least OneCom ‘automatically’ emailed it to me this time, without prompting … which is something, I guess!

That suggests that they don’t expect it to be resolved anytime soon.

Anyway, I’ll post again on this thread, as and when anything changes, or I learn any more.

In the meantime, good luck with getting your issue(s) resolved!