Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lost in Transit (Repair)

MAW_17
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I gave the my phone for repair under warranty on the 27th of Nov. I was told my handset was repair on the 30th of november and on its way back to the store. I was informed by customer service that it was ready to be collected on the 4th, I go the store and there was no phone.  Again, on the 5th I was again told asked to go the store as they confirmed with the repair centre that it was ready to be collected but again no phone when I went there. 

After this I was informed that my phone is lost in transit and the issue has been escalated to higher technical team who will contact me in 24 hours. I waitied and no one called. I then requested to speak to a senior member of staff (team leader) as at this point I had enough of being fobbed off. I was informed that in order for that, the team leader would need 24 hours. that hit the nail for me on how shoddy the customer service is when your really need some help. I still have not received any call back. 

I then contacted the complaints team who said that they need to fill a form LOST IN TRANSIT to trace the phone and that has NO TIME FRAME but later changed to a month. In that time, they going to send me a Andriod phone to use. 

My concern, why should I be the one going through this while they find the phone. It is an internal issue, i have not lost the phone nor have I stopped paying my monthly bills. Should they replace the handset (even a refurb) and let me get on with my life until they do their investigation and once they find the phone they can keep it to themselves. 

10 REPLIES 10

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dpellis32 I'm sorry EFT195 is the queue in which the email would've originally gone into. Please can you go back on the email and provide us with the unique reference number? That would typically be in brackets next to EFT195 in the subject field, this will help us track your specific email chain. It may also have a Hash(#) before the sequence of numbers.