Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Multiple failed calls to number on same account

Philbr58
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My partner tried 11 times to call me today. My phone didn't ring at all and I didn't receive any missed call notifications. We are both on Vodafone with two numbers on the same account. She got some nonsense message saying my phone was switched off or out of area. I was in the house, supposedly on WiFi calling as the signal is not usable. 

3 REPLIES 3

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Philbr58 - with you mentioning the signal isn't useable at home, it sounds like this is why she got the message that your phone's turned off. If she's tried to call you via WiFi Calling, then this isn't using the mobile network. 

The Vodafone signal is useless at home but WiFi should have worked. It is the posh version of Vodafone Broadband and normally quite reliable. She phoned from somewhere with decent Vodafone signal. If I can't reliably receive calls at home, the phrase 'as useful as a chocolate teapot' comes to mind. 

Hey @Philbr58 thanks for getting back to us. 

So that we can take a look at the coverage in your area and also check over the WiFi calling options, please reach out to our Social Media team on either Facebook or X