cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My business account account was suddenly cut off & I have have no service for 2 weeks!!

sealover
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been wutrh Vodafone as a Business user for 2 years. Took out a new plan in Nov. When it arraved suddenly my businesss premium a/c  had been changed to personal status. As  I run a Ltd company I asked for this to be changed. Eventually after completing the Trasnfer of Ownership process, uploading bank docs I was notified all was in orcder. Then suddenly a week later I received 12 texts suddenly & a COMPLETELY NEW PLAN, back to PERSONAL, again & my phone went dead: NO SERVICE/ NO MOBILE INTERNET. I have spent perhaps 14 hours in 5 different Vodafone stores & online.  I have been told all sorts of rubbish, my PIN isn't valid any more, I have not been allowed to speak to my Prime Contact, I have been told that it's hapened because I was muigrated to a new internal system called Siebel, that there is a phantom order blocking my account. I eventually was given a £20 sim bundle so I had a working phone but my business in personal life is in ruins after 2 weeks because noone knows this new number. Each time ( 6 times) I have been told I must wait 72 hours & my old number would re-connect. It hasn';t. What on earth is going on??  I feel as though I have somehow been blacklisted & have no option but to leave Vodafone, losing all record of any one who has tried to contact me or my business for the last 2 weeks.  I have been charged for this too!! Wits end. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I can understand yoru frustration.   This forum is for personal rather than business customers, but the team behind it should be able to refer you in the right direction.  They read all posts and will respond in due course.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sealover As I'm sure you'll understand, we'll need to access your account to gain a better idea of what's going on and get you in the right direction. I can only apologies for what's happened and we'd like to have this resolved for you 🙂

So we're able to get the ball rolling, please contact us using the link in my private message