Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My plan isn't showing my additional data allowance

angelbolt96
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

My plan isn't showing my additional data allowance - it only shows 10Gb of data a month, when the plan I signed up for included an additional 40gb a month. I only signed up in December, and it's a 24 month plan, so it can't be that anything has expired.

Any help would be appreciated - I tried the chat bot but that got me nowhere.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @angelbolt96 

When agreed the contract Vodafone would have sent you an email confirmation detailing everything agreed, unless you have deleted the email this should still be in your inbox.  If you log onto your online account or Application this will show the full amount of monthly data allowance and this would include any promotional extra data.

If you still need clarification, for account access speak to the Social Team here: Contact Us 

hrym

The way extra data shows up can vary.   I have two numbers on my account, both with an extra, but one originally showed in the headline amount, the other as an extra if you drilled down.   You may also find that your detailed billing shows the extra more clearly.

If you can't see the acceptance email, if may be in spam (mine usually seem to land up there).