Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MyVodafone registration

matthewconnon28
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Over a couple years ago I bought a pay monthly vodafone sim to use while I didn't have any internet moving into my new flat. I only realised recently that I never cancelled it and it's cost me several hundred pounds. Needless to say I was slightly stressed out and I've been trying to access the account to cancel it. I would have gone into the store but that's not feasible due to Covid-19.
I've tried to access an account for which I have an email stating it was created, however apparently that email address is not registered to an account and so I've been attempting to go through the process of actually registering my account AGAIN so I can cancel this sim card. However I've been getting the "Error ref 1w0" code every time, while registering on multiple browsers, multiple internet connections, and even in the myvodafone app. I would prefer to get this sorted out ASAP as it's cost me a considerable amount of money, I'm a student and literally every penny counts.

Anybody have any suggestions? I can't call support because phone calls give me panic attacks and the online customer service thing seems to be permanently unavailable, so the only avenue of support I have is forums.

2 REPLIES 2

garetc
12: Established
12: Established

You can webchat with an advisor who will be able to help you here.

If you still have the SIM card pop it in a phone and request a STAC via SMS and give it to your current provider. If you don't have a mobile provider pop to your local supermarket or shop and pick up a pay as you go SIM and use the STAC on the temporary pay as you go line. More info on STAC here.

Request STAC by SMS info here. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @matthewconnon28 

Unfortunately account access isn't available via the forum but the Vodafone Social Media Team's will be able to help you.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.