Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not receiving unlimited texts and calls

OllyR
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hopefully someone can help me with this problem. I have phoned customer services several times without success. 
I renewed my contract in November and since then have had no end of difficulties. 
Firstly, my contract now allows unlimited minutes and texts although when I try to make a call or send a text I receive a message stating I have reached my limit. Secondly, there is an issue with the billing. The new contract receives a 15% discount but so far this has not been applied correctly.

Can anybody please assist?

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

We can't access your account from here so can only surmise as to what's going on @OllyR 

What have customer services explained  ?

Are you sending normal texts or texts with photo's included or long texts which are mms and need provisioning on the account and cost per text sent.

Are you making standard calls to UK landlines and mobiles ?

Your billing may have to catch up although as you've upgraded in November I would have thought by now this should have happened.

Typically discounts are added at the bottom of the bill once produced.

Billing and allowances are usually pro rata until the 1st bill is produced and then things tend to settle down.

It sounds like the upgrade has somehow not settled ? 

Did you upgrade directly with Vodafone UK  ?

Sorry for all the questions.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to help you with this as there is no account access via this forum.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

My monthly contract started on the 26 and my grandad rang me a few days later however after 2 minutes I was cut off and it said I used up all my minutes even though I have unlimited

hrym

If you look at your account in MyVodafone, what does it say?     Also, when you received confirmation of your new tarriff, what did the email say?

This is certainly something the Social Media team should be able to resolve for you.

It says I have 24gb of data which is working fine. Then it says unlimited calls and texts which aren’t working

It also hasn’t been working since I received my upgrade in November. Although I have contacted the company many time it hasn’t been sorted. I’m disappointed with the service I am receiving. Please can I talk to a manager to discuss the issue further

hrym

I have that, though I've never got anywhere near what might be any kind of limit.   I'm wondering whether there's a fair use policy somewhere in the terms and conditions.   Again, the Social Media team would be able to take a look at your account and advise.

I want them to look at it because every time they do it works but the next day it stops working so something isn’t going right

hrym

You can explain that too them as well.

I do but they don’t do anything