Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number porting taking over 1 week and still not completed

Smiddyboy1
3: Seeker

I'm now a week down the line since my number was ported to vodafone and I can't connect, call or relieve. Each and evert time I call CS they tell me it'll be a further 24 hrs! So far I've listed but a week is beyond a joke. I've had emails telling me the port is completed but it clearly hasn't, seems a common theme on here. One of the other numbers I have ported over without any issue but no-one seem to be in any hurry to help me sort it out. I used a pay as you go to contact them and they even cut that off so had to go through the whole process reconnecting that number, does anyone have a contact or department that can get this resolved

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Beth, this was checked and resubmitted last week, even the port was re-done. Each day I've spent between 30 - 50 minutes going over and over all these points. I'm on with someone from messenger just now, fingers crossed then can help me.

Smiddyboy1

@Smiddyboy1 wrote:

Thank you, *****. I can see there was an issue with port in of your number ending ***, which has been raised to reset and then reconnect back to our network. Our Technical Team are working on this to reset and reconnect your number back onto the network. However, we don't have any further update at this time. What I will do is keep an eye on your account and keep you updated with any updates that are available. I understand the importance of having your mobile number available and the importance of staying connected. I totally understand your frustrations and apologise for any inconvenience this is causing. I've set a reminder for this evening to check for any updates and we will keep you updated you on this. Lou