Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pay monthly insurance

CourtTimeForYou
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone are absolute scum bags, I've had a pay monthly contract for nearly a year and i lost my mobile and applied for insurance to gain a new mobile which they told me was gonna be a refurbished one which we are still waiting for 4 months later and alls we get told is we will be contacted when there in stock and still nothing. Use are blatantly robbing people of insurance money and not giving any thing for it just the same excuses. I'm taking use to court you scum bags. Your service is shocking and I would not recommend any one to go with these fools.

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

That doesn't sound right @CourtTimeForYou no wonder you are frustrated and annoyed.

Vodafone Insurance is provided by Lifestyle Services Group Limited.  If the claim has been accepted and you have complied with all the conditions and are still waiting for the promised replacement 4 months after making the claim it sounds like you need to make a full complaint to the insurance company.

Follow the information on this link to contact the insurance company.  Terms and Conditions Insurance .  If you are not satisfied with the outcome, there is information on how to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.