2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ i want to know how my phone bill is costing more than usual

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Karenxxx 

If you have changed your contract in any way this may be pro ratered charges where there will be some extra days line rental.

The first place to look will be your online bill, this will give you the reason for any out of bundle charges. Vodafone give customers an online bill each month, the purpose of which is for customers to be able to view itemised billing and know exactly the reason for each and every charge.  There is further information including a video to help understanding your bill for you here:  Why is my bill higher than normal? 

There is also the My Vodafone phone application, this will give you the opportunity of being able to manage the account on a day to day basis and keep check of your monthly allowance and extra spending.

I would recommend adding Spend Manager, this will stop you going over your monthly limit.  There is further information here:  What is Vodafone Spend Manager? 

BandOfBrothers

@Karenxxx wrote:

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ i want to know how my phone bill is costing more than usual

Hi @Karenxxx 

I think I'd want to know too if my bill was higher than usual !

If your myvodafone does not shed any light on why this has happened then I'd suggest to call 191 , use Live Chat or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access and will be able to shed some light on this for you.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum anymore.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

๐ŸŒˆ Stay Safe  ๐ŸŒˆ 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy sยฒยณ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.