Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Reached that time i dread

coreservers
4: Newbie

It's upgrade time.... time it seems for Vodafone to offer you the lowest rated device at the highest possible price.

My  current spend is £49. in these toughening times i dont want to spend more. but have a 3 year old phone that wont hold a charge any more. 
So its time for my upgrade... looked at the options... and i can upgrade, though i use the term very loosely... if i want a phone with less spec than i have, and a plan that takes away my unlimited data for 25gb.  Otherwise i have to go above £60 a month. So i sought the online chat help.... 
got send a 6 digit numerical security code after selected 7 or 8 automated options, and typed it correctly into the online chat.... "that code is incorrect" erm nope no it wasnt. So put in my full name. to be told.. "there are no more agents to deal with your enquiry".. Time to move on from this company. 15 years a vodafone customer. but it seems unless upgrade means worse package, then im a cash cow for the new customer deals. 
Poor service vodafone. 

1 REPLY 1

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out to us and providing this feedback @coreservers - it's shame you haven't had the best experience getting in touch with us. 

I'm sorry to hear we weren't able to offer you a suitable plan - all the offers you can see online for new customers are also available for existing customers. 

You can also check your upgrade offers via your My Vodafone app or online.