Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Red Entertainment - Now TV not working

katmiaow
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Having a browse, there's been a number of posts similar to this but I still can't seem to find an answer as to how to "fix" it. 

I recently upgraded my pay monthly account thanks to Vodafone calling me repetitively and persuading me it was the right thing to do despite the fact it's worked out at about £10 a month more expensive. I already had an entertainment pack and had been using Now TV with no issues - when I upgraded I received a text to state that as my contract had terminated early that I was no longer eligable for the subscription so it had been cancelled - all my Now TV passes at that moment were cancelled. I then recieved another text very shortly to say that I was eligable again for everything, as my new contract also included the entertainment jazz.

However, when I tried to reinstate my Now TV it looked as though everything was ok but now on examination I don't have access to the Entertainment pass as I should have, I received no confirmation text to say that I've activated anything at all, my account is shwoing as having "no subscriptions" yet all I can access is skysports or spotify (both for a price). 

I have contacted the support team on numerous occasions to be told that they have "reset" things and I should just message entertainment to 97613 to start again but nothing is actually reset at all, it's all just a lie. I'm just being fobbed off my support staff telling me "oh it takes 15 minutes" etc etc to discover nothing actually happens. 

Can anyone help? I've been a customer for years but I'm very close to just cancelling my contract completely on the terms that I'm not actually getting what I've paid for. 

18 REPLIES 18

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for confirming those details @Nesferato. So I can take a closer look into why you're unable to select NOW TV as part of your inclusive entertainment, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch directly. 

Hi All,
I have the same problem. I don’t see Now TV any more in my options in the entertainment selection page.

The difference in my case is that after I renewed my RED contract and I had Now TV as part of my RED entertainment pack which didn’t renewed.

I did contacted the customer services three times and they said that they will reset my account but after I followed the instructions the same happened. The link I was getting via sms was leading to the same Your entertainment page which had only Sky sports and Spotify but no Now TV.

Additionally the two options I have now are with price tag.

I hope anyone can give me an advice what to do.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @saso I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your Red Entertainment plan. So we can look into this further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

@Adam wrote:

Hi @saso I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your Red Entertainment plan. So we can look into this further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Hi Adam

I'm in the same boat as SASO. Are you able to PM me with instructions on the next steps?

Many thanks.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dunkreid We don't send a private message anymore but you're able to contact our team for support on Twitter @VodafoneUK or on Facebook Messenger here. If you don't have either of these social media accounts then our advisers are available on Live Chat here 🙂

I'm having the same problem did you work out a solution?

I'm having the same problem did you find a solution ?

I'm having the same problem and just going round in circles when I ring up..did you find a solution?

TJ

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your NOW TV working too @Neilwez

So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again and we can help you quickly.

Alternatively, you can speak to an adviser using Live Chat