cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Red Entertainment Renewal - Now TV no longer an option, or working.

JacksMumma11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Apologies in advance for the detail but I can’t repeat myself as my more as I have on live chat (3 times already). 

I renewed my plan in March (was due for renewal in April) and the Now TV pass I had from my old plan continued to work until that contract was supposed to be up. 

Once I realised it wasn’t working I went on to Now TV where if said I didn’t have a valid subscription for Entertainment. 

I then checked my Vodaphone account which said I had a valid Now TV pass valid until 27/03/2020. 

I texted ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 no joy. 

I then spoke  on live live chat on 3 separate occasions where I was told they would move and re-instate my passes so that I could send the text again and Re-register.  

Now when I go through the text process I get 2 options Spotify and Sky Sports both at a chargeable rate and no option for Now Tv although the subscription previously showing as valid until 2020 has now disappeared.  At the bottom of the link (from the text) it says I have NO active subscriptions.

The last advisor advised my issue would be escalated and I would receive confirmation by text and email,  I haven’t received any confirmation. 

I can see  from the forum that this is quite a common problem so am hoping you  can help me. 

Pleasealso find attached screenshots of the options I get when clicking on the link I get back from 97613. 

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @JacksMumma11, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your NOW TV set back up again. 

One of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into this for you. Please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK; or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK