Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Change primary number on multiple mobile account

I have two pay monthly mobiles on the same account. One is my son's and the other is mine.  I took out my son's account first, then mine some months later. As his number was the first one on the account, he gets all of the billing texts etc. I have c...

Phil71 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Duplicate Device plans after upgrade?

Hi guys, I put in an upgrade order a couple of days ago on the 24th. Everything was going fine until the system kept kicking me out when trying to place the order. I eventually got to completing the order. I then started receiving duplicate emails fo...

LakerL90 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Monthly to monthly contracts what they don’t tell you

I have a monthly contract with vf. I recently got a new deal with the carphone warehouse. Much better deal. So I called vf to change my number over and was told I have to switch this to a pay as you go and wait 30 days to get the number transferred! ...

Vodafone don't want me to upgrade.

So, I don't normally feel the need to come to a forum and voice my concerns/disappointment with a service or company, but after the most frustrating, upsetting and disappointing week of back and forth with more agents via the chat service than I can ...

Vamo by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

I can’t upgrade

I can’t upgrade due to a problem with the system. I have gone through the process several times and I’m sick of doing this only to be bounced around different departments! I have been into the store and the guy said that there is three profiles on my...

Resolved! Pay monthly upgrade, phone missing

Jyst looking to upgrade my pay monthly phone online.however,m when the choices show, the Samsung Galaxy z3 fold isn’t there,mtge flip us but not the fold.on the voda website the fold shows, just not on my upgrade options.so, us the fold not available...

akeister by 9: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Unable to cancel a SIM only and get a PAC code.

Hi.Am I missing something? I have an account with 3 SIM only numbers and my broadband. Apparently I can't use the text method as I have multiple numbers. I've followed the instructions on the FAQ to do it via my Vodafone account and just get a page t...

dee66 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Where is my new phone?

I ordered a new iPhone 13 last saturday and was promised it for tuesday - nothing and then promised it would arrive friday - nothing and now it is impossible to get any sense out of the system which can only tell me the order is confirmed!  How do I ...

Crookie by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Amazon Prime existing account

Hello,I have just signed up for a Simo entertainment plan and wanted to include Amazon Prime as my option as I have it already so it'll save me money.I tried to opt for Prime but got this message.'It looks like you already have Amazon Prime. If you w...

arty68 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

No availability at all?

Called 191 and visited Vodafone website. On the phone it says the quickest and fastest way to speak to someone is online. When logged in my account and tried to upgrade, a Live Chat pop up appeared and after completing all the fields TOBI the (automa...

dimimc by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks