Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify premium help

boss126
2: Seeker

Hi

I have had the red bundle for a couple of months now and thought i would check out the Spotify offer.

When i follow the supplied link the only option i see is to pay £9.99 a month, is that correct ? does it get refunded ?

I should say that i have never had the premium version so nothing should be clashing.

Many thanks

8 REPLIES 8

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @boss126

If you have any Spotify subscription, before being able to opt into the subscription which comes with your contract, you need to cancel the ongoing subscription first.   Any ongoing subscription will run its course for the month until the next renewal date after which time you will be in a position to opt into the new premium subscription as part of your entertainment package.

If you continue to have problems with the new subscription, live chat will be able to help.

Further info below.

Spotify Support

@boss126

The information on how to cancel your ongoing free version is on the link.

How do I cancel my Spotify subscription?

You need to cancel your free subscription, this will enable you to opt into the new premium subscription.  Please remember you need to wait until the free subscription ends for the month before opting in.

I only have the free version, i dont even see an option to cancel

thesoupdragon

I would give 191 a call so they can check your account to make sure the entertainment pack is available and then activate it for you. 😉

If you previously had the free version you do not need to cancel it before subscribing with Vodafone. It is only if you had the Premium.

jdferguson89

If you are being asked to pay for your subscription you may...

1. Not be eligible for an entertainment pack (call the tarrif team to confirm this)

2. Not have the entertainment pack set up on your on tariff (if this is the case call the tariff team to put it on)

3. Not have the entertainment pack set up on your account (contact the technical team to get the third line technical team to put it on your account, which will re-generate the link to be sent to you

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @boss126

The best way forward is to call our team on 191 and we will look into this for you.

Louise

Thanks all for suggestions, 191 have sorted it

Hi @boss126

I'm relieved to hear this problem has been resolved for you, if you need any further help please let us know.

Louise