Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Thiefs

PhilH1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been ripped off for 3 years by these Arthur Daley vodaphone RIP off dodgey company been trying to get refund to no avail .I would never get a contract out again with vermin such as these cowboys. . If I were to steal money off you I would b prosecuted not these clowns though whatever you do go elsewhere

3 REPLIES 3

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

So definitely an emotive post there so clear you feel very strongly about this. 

If you haven't already been through the process and you feel you have grounds for complaint, then I'd recommend raising a case with Vodafone. Getting it investigated because (1) you'll get it managed to resolution and (2) there are avenues to escalate if you still don't feel you've been treated unfairly.

Other than that - have a great weekend 😀

Been through  the process ... they all liars ... had enough of vodacriminals ...... still trying I urge any1 and every1 to leave vodaphone...

.. commission based operators . They prob pay poor wages to increase their profits 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @PhilH1 - I'm disappointed to hear of your experience with us so far, this isn't how we would want any of our customers to feel. We'd like to turn this around for you, for us to access your account and assist with this could you drop us a message on social media? Make sure to include a link to this thread,  a bit more info on your query and your mobile/account number in the DM