Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade in Pack not yet Received

andy7owen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I upgraded my iPhone last week (XR to 12) using the trade in tool.

I haven't received the return pack yet, I've tried calling and using chat, they have me a number to call (0330 1005254) but this just gives an automated message saying the team can't help.

The trade in terms say that my old phone has to be received at the warehouse within 14 days which is the 28th of December.

With the Christmas post at the moment I can't see how this can be done.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Yours is a similar post to others we've been seeing on the forum recently in regards to Trade In which is probably being affected by the Royal Mail delays due to the time of year and backlogs @andy7owen which sounds to be affecting Returns Bags.

I would like to think Vodafone would take this into account and by the account holder speaking with customer services on 191 or Live Chat this should be noted in the account notes that the pack is being chased.

A person using Live Chat should retain a copy of the transcript as proof.

Also try the Vodafone Social Media Team's Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Edited to add.

If your local Vodafone Highstreet Store is open in your area i.e Tier system and rules then the phone can maybe be dropped off in store.

Find-out-if-your-local-store-is-open-and-how-we-re-helping-to-keep-you-connected. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks, don't want to have to cancel the upgrade because of this!

BandOfBrothers

And nor should you have to @andy7owen 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.