Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade in not received?

IsThatBen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I took advantage of a trade in offer when I upgraded my phone. Rather than sending it off in the post, as I live close to a Vodafone shop, i decided to hand it in there. They took it off me and I had a text message to say they took it off me. That was last Wednesday (3rd April). It’s now been 7 working days (11 days in total) and I’ve had zero confirmation it’s been received by the warehouse. I keep being given different time scales of 4 days, 5 days, 10-14 days but I keep getting messages to say I need to hand it in with the most recent one saying I have 4 days left. Clearly this is out of my control as there is proof on my side and Vodafone’s that the phone was handed over but it’s getting a little concerning that it’s not got to the warehouse. The phone literally had a case and screen  protector on since purchase so it was in immaculate condition so I’m getting very concerned that I’m a good phone down but also £330 credit down as well. Anyone else had this or does anyone know if stressing for no reason?  Thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to see there's been a delay processing your trade in @IsThatBen. Pop us a message via one of our social channels and we'll be more than happy to look into what's caused this and see if we can get everything straightened out for you.