Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Sim Strangeness

Hi, I've got a Nokia 230 with a Vodafone contract sim that I've been on for 20+ years.Now here's the strange behaviour: when I dial another mobile, I can hear it ringing on my phone; BUT when I dial a landline, my phone remains silent, but it is ring...

Redfort by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unfair default on credit score

Hello there, 3 or 4 years ago I had a problem with Vodafone as I was getting high bills that were completely out of order. My usage was within the data limit so it was inexplicable. I went to  the Vodafone shop a few times and neither the staff there...

Apple Watch 3 cellular plan stopped working

I have just updated my Xs Max iPhone to the latest iOS 13 and my Apple Watch 3 to iOS 6 and now my watch doesn’t recognise my data plan. I have tried to contact vodafone customer care but he said give it 24 hours so am not holding out any hope it wil...

Scratched Galaxy s10 screen out of the box

Hi, I have had my phone for around 3 weeks now(Samsung s10). Yesterday I decided to take off the screen protector that came with my Samsung s10 to improve the fingerprint scanner and found that there was a scratch around 2-3cm long I did not notice i...

Awful network

I wanted my payment date to go back to the 25th of each month (as it has been since opening the contract) my query was not dealt with appropriately despite having evidence and when I asked for a manager I was questioned several times on why. Language...

Resolved! Vodafone showing on my credit report

I closed my account over a year ago after signing up to a 30 day contract. I actually closed the account within the 14 day cooling off period.  (approx 24/8/18) The account is still showing as active on my credit report - can someone help please. tha...

alictait by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to get my refund?

I left Vodafone 2 days ago (customer service issues) and today I've had a text tellng me I'm owed money after being overcharged for roaming.  Because of issues with payments being taken twice from me in error, I've already cancelled my direct debit t...

CherylT by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

No account registered under my online account

I have just recently moved from a PAYG to a PAYM contract. Biggest mistake of my life. First vodafone turned off my PAYG sim and could not activate my PAYM even after multiple calls and store visits.I was then told that they have to re do my applicat...

GBP5 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

incorrect charges compensation - advice please

Following the recent problem with incorrect data roaming charges (of thousands of pounds) the compensation is a complete joke. Yes the charges were removed after 48 hours. Yes I got a text apology eventually but no I cannot get back those 2 days of h...

akm2019 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone One Number

So this has been the bane of my life for the last month. I've spoken to about 8 different Live Chat technicians, two store visits and one phone call to an advisor.I think I've had about 4 different orders raised due to technical issues with each one....