Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade in returns pack

NC1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I have contacted you in early December to follow up where my trade in returns pack is and was assured it was on its way. I have still not received it and I am getting increasingly concerned that I am am going to be billed above the amount I have budgeted because I have been unable to return the phone. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There has been a few similar threads to yours and can only assume it's got to be connected to Royal Mail catching up in sending post out @NC1 

Unfortunately Vodafone Highstreet Stores are closed so you can't take it there,  and as there is no account access via this forum i can only suggest to speak with customer services again or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

When speaking to any of these departments I'd suggest to ensure you ask they've made a note on your account that your chasing the returns bag.

If you use Live Chat that request a transcript of the chat before ending it and screenshot the chat too just incase the chat log transcript fails to cone to you.

I wish you all the best with this.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.