Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trying to upgrade and live chat liar

Coehide
7: Helper
7: Helper

So 2 days ago I was looking to upgrade my phone early and after over about and hour and a half the agent (wish I made a note of his name) on the live chat got me 2 deals with a discount that I was deciding over so I said I need time to think about it and I would come back when I have decided.

Yesterday I tried to upgrade online with my Vodafone work scheme discount with kept coming up I had failed the credit check for some reason and now the codes say they have been used or are in another checkout which was annoying.

Now today I decided what deal I wanted so went back chat to get the deal and the agent Sam started claiming that the system doesn't allow them to apply discount and there was nothing they can do to help me this deal that they said couldn't have happened so now am annoyed and just ask to cancel which they promptly send me my PAC code and I thank them for being unhelpful and for the 1st time in years since joining Vodafone making want to leave to which they reply your welcome before closing the chat.

I was able send the transcript but not vote on how unhelpful and happy I was over it.

I don't know why I have to fight and argue and beg for a discount to stay with them when it comes to upgrading the extra number on the account my wife's we get the 15% off automatically.

0 REPLIES 0