Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Entertainment pack

I recently added my partner to my Vodafone account and got a SIM only for him. It is 120gb of data for £20 and also came with entertainment. We were previously on Voxi so he had to do a keep my number form. However the one thing I told him explicitly...

be5513 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Entertainment pack wrong billing

I have been in touch with Vodafone at least 4 times to sort out my entertainment package. I am being charged 9.99 extra when it should be inclusive. I have cancelled and resubscribe twice following their advice and I am still being charged. When I ma...

jl329 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changing Wi-fi password with a Data SIM

Hello all, I have a two-year contract for a Data SIM card (with Unlimited Data) and would like to know how to change the wifi password on my account. I use my phone as a wifi hotspot to connect to a home security camera and this has been repeatey hac...

Contract end date wrong

I upgraded my phone yesterday 13/06/2019 on a 24 month contract.  I recieved my contract today stating my contract will end 15/02/2022.  This means my contract is 32months. Anyone else had this issue ?

Vonnie65 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

How do you setup wifi calling?

I am trying to setup wifi calling and found a page that said .... If you can't find how to turn on WiFi calling on your phone, check that it's turned on in your My Vodafone account:My Vodafone > Services and Extras > Calling optionsMy Vodafone app > ...

guy75 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Insurance payout

I have been waiting on my insurance pay out from Vodafone from last week this is day 5, I was told 1-5 days and am now told it will be in my bank tomorrow, is there a time the payment usually goes in and if it doesn’t what will my next step be?

Leaving Vodafone and Porting Number

My SIM-only contract is up for renewal in November and I am going to be leaving Vodafone for another network. Nothing against the company, just their best offer does not match that of a rival. I want to leave on my contract end date and take my numbe...

cam1210 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Calls not appearing on itemised bill

Hi,I'm currently having to look out a record of calls made in previous months (regarding a complaints procedure with another company) and when I check the itemised bills the calls are not appearing. This includes days and times I know 100% without a ...

Renewing to SIM Only

I have a couple of days shy of 1 month left on my VF contract.Being a long time VF customer, I have previously contacted at around this time to renew for another couple of years, VF have always been happy to do this for me. I have contacted them this...

Dosser62 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

sim swap

bought new phones and plans (upgrades) 22nd sept they arrived, went on to chat to swap the old number over to new sim my hubby activated with in 4 hoursmine was put on hold then was open then was cancelled then was in processing  and reprocessing hav...

pdc3030 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks