Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to complete trade in

Gorrigan
2: Seeker

I upgraded to a Samsung S21 and received it today. I have tried to trade in my S10 but the trade in tool won't recognise the Imei number if my old phone. I've tried multiple times. I only have 48 hours from receipt of my new phone before I have to complete the trade in and I don't want to miss out on the monthly discount. Anyone have any idea what to do? 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Try clearing the cache and cookies and history of your browser and or try another browser @Gorrigan 

Double check your imei.

If your phone is a dual hybrid sim phone then make sure your using imei 1.

If that isn't relevant and the above does not then have a word with customer services on 0333 3040191,  191 or Live Chat to see if they can help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks @Bandofbrothers. I used a different device and it worked. Never thought of that. Problems of trying to sort this and work at the same time. 

BandOfBrothers

No worries.

Glad your sorted @Gorrigan 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

lewisst

Exactly the same issue happened to me. Zero help available from Vodafone, they always assume the issue why their system won't accept my old.phone is my browser issue... what nonsense! only have 48 hours from moment the phone arrives (3 weeks later than promised). 

I'm thinking it's all a scam as if I can't fix their system today they will offer me half their original offer... 

Internet seems to be full of people they scammed with this so maybe one for offcom/ trading syandards