Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 156 replies
  • 12 thanks

No phones.

I was up for my "usual" upgrade but I don't require the lasted phone,usually.This time I decided I'd opt for the Ultra (20/21) for the camera which I'd use when out cycling,rather than purchase another device (camera).I was informed that there were n...

ringer by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Voxi won't let me call premium rate number

I need to call a number starting 0871, but I get a message down the phone saying I need to either top up, or buy a plan. I'm paying £15 a month for the 15gb plan and it says I have 22 days left. Any ideas??

Trade-in discount not applied for old phone

Hi, I purchased my new phone in March with a trade-in option to get £15 off my monthly bill. I keep contacting Vodafone since then on regular basis but nobody can sort out my problem and on each occasion, they just waste an hour of my time going thro...

joszt007 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone mobile app

For some reason my Vodafone app has logged me out but I can still see half of my things when I click to see my full bill it's telling me to log in I put the right details but tells me it's wrong I did the forget password but when I get the email to r...

Sony Experia Pro I

Hi,Does anybody know if Vodafone are planning to add this to their pay monthly phones. The only network that has this phone seems to be O2. My contract ends in Feb and if Vodafone aren't getting it then I'll be moving networks.

Matt8319 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to complete trade in

I upgraded to a Samsung S21 and received it today. I have tried to trade in my S10 but the trade in tool won't recognise the Imei number if my old phone. I've tried multiple times. I only have 48 hours from receipt of my new phone before I have to co...

Gorrigan by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iPhone 13 Pro Max

Hey guys,So on 2/11 I ordered a IPhone 13 Pro Max 512 GB Gold, been given 5-6 weeks ETA on delivery, last monday my order tracking changed from order back logged to order confirmed, so I contacted Vodafone through chat and they told me that they have...

Pekol93 by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Evo Plans & Paypal Clarification

I have noticed it mentioned within the community forum that Paypal provides the actual funding for Vodafone's Evo Plans. The reason I ask is usually the actual credit provider is mentioned within your agreement, normally in the small print at the bot...

Early Christmas Present For My Son - Good News

My son is going to get a big surprise on Christmas Day. We expected our re-order of the Samsung Fold3  & Smartwatch to be delivered after Christmas, but Andy at the Exec Office has obviously pulled a Christmas miracle -  its arriving tomorrow.  We ar...

Resolved! Account and number disconnected

Hi,I was hoping to get help here. I am on an unlimited 5G SIMO plan and have been a Vodafone customer since 2011. Yesterday when out and about, I noticed that data was not working on my phone. I could only make calls. After getting back home and on W...