main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Pay monthly

Unlock code

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
13: Advanced Member

Hi all,

nice easy question I hope. I can upgrade my Note 4 on Wednesday and want to give the phone to my daughter who is on a contract with Tesco mobile.

I assume my phone is locked having bought it in a VF store but is there anyway I can find out (apart from putting her SIM in the phone of course)?

Also, am I entitled to an unlock code from VF after I upgrade or do I have to actualy wait until my contract actually expires in February?

Ta

Vodafone Smart V8 VFD-710, Android Version - 7.1.1

Last Update 17.11.17, 

Build- VFD-710_MRB01-3, 

Baseband- P840V70801

Kernel - 3.18.31-perf
Apex Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history:

Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Yes it’ll be locked to Vodafone Uk @SimonWilding

Use the Unlocking NUC link in quick links at the side of the forum to ask for it unlocking. 

Its a free service. 

On Pay Monthly a person can request an unlock after x3 payments have been paid on time which I assume you have done. You don’t need to wait until the end of the contract term. 

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options
3 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Yes it’ll be locked to Vodafone Uk @SimonWilding

Use the Unlocking NUC link in quick links at the side of the forum to ask for it unlocking. 

Its a free service. 

On Pay Monthly a person can request an unlock after x3 payments have been paid on time which I assume you have done. You don’t need to wait until the end of the contract term. 

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options
2: Seeker

Hello, the nuc request page is not working.

There are several of us stuck here, this is urgent as it is a business mobile.

Can you update us on the situation and resolution?

View more options

@jeremygb We'll be happy to get this sorted for you. 

So we can access your account to look into this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Alternatively our Business Live Chat team will be happy to help here.

View more options