Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrade problems

williams084
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have operated on the One Net system for the past ten years, following handset upgrade last week nothing has gone right yet.  Everything should have stayed the same however I now find I am getting two bills and these do not match what was agreed when upgrading.  The phones stopped working properly for three days and eveytime I call am on hold for ages.  Nobody seems to care and it is costing my business money

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

What has been explained to you in regards to this @williams084  ?

Is your contract taken out with Vodafone directly or a trusted business partner of Vodafone ?

If directly from Vodafone then the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to help.

If through a business partner then it's their customer services that need to assist you.

It doesn't sound like you've been upgraded but instead a 2nd line taken out but that's only a guess as this needs account access.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Taken with Vodafone directly and at present is just a complete nightmare, everything going wrong that possible can

Are you with Vodafone One Net Business i.e vodafone-one-net-business  ?

If so your account manager should be able to help as per the numbers in the link.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.