Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VOXI porting issue

yeungson
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I chose the transfer date is 27 Oct and so far my phone is no signal and can not log in my account on VOXI website. I have contacted to VOXI CS last night for my issue. Then, CS told me that my porting is under process and so far is OK. I have tried to restart my phone several times and still not worked. My phone has already been no signal over 24 hours and If the phone is still no signal within today, then already over 48 hours. What can I do right now? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Turn the phone Off then remove the sim card then re insert the sim and turn back on and try again please @yeungson 

Also in your phone's settings try reset network settings.

If these don't help then as account access is needed which isn't available via this forum I'd suggest to persevere with voxi CS via phone and their social Media platforms.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for answering my issue.

I have already tried to restart but not success. When I tried to call Port in team, they said they found technical issues and ned more 24 -48 hours for investigation. How can the quality of service like this? it is unacceptable and very disappointed.

Now my phone keeps no signal. In case of any emergency, this will be the big trouble. 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @yeungson 🙂 I understand how important it is to stay connected - you don't need to have signal with us to contact 999 emergency services, as your phone can use any network to make that call. 

We'll need to take a look at your account, to check what's happening with your port - please come and speak to my team on Facebook or Twitter.