Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone app error 4300

carrsey2
3: Seeker

Ive been getting error 4300 when trying to access the my account option of the app since November 2019. I have contacted vodafone via phone and online chat to get this fixed but as of yet it still doesn't work. Vodafone has tried changing my email and password on numerous occasions and still nothing. I have deleted the app and reinstalled as advised by vodafone but not working, everytime i contact vodafone about this issue every Advisor goes through the same steps of changing password deleting app reinstalling  doing a cleanup on my account etc etc. Ive even been asked for a screenshot of the error (this was requested in December) which i sent them and as of yet no communication from vodafone saying what the problem is and how they are going to fix it. they are quick to take the direct debit each month but aren't quick to resolve any problems. VERY DISAPPOINTED

22 REPLIES 22

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for flagging this to us @uva553. With this particular error we've found if customers reset their password by clicking 'Forgotten username' on My Vodafone online and log in with the temporary password we'll send via email (please ensure you copy and paste this into the password field without any spaces - if not there can be an issue where your browser's cookies autofill this box). After doing this you can choose a more memorable password to use in future.

You should then be able to access your My Vodafone app without any issues 😊 Let us know how you get on!

slewis4541

Good morning I’ve been having the same problem I’ve tried everything and the app is still not working and it’s very frustrating 

D4F18E21-7039-4D1C-B1E4-909743445A3C.png

MarkD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @slewis4541, thanks for posting, are you able to access all of your account information from the My Vodafone online account on the website rather than app? This will help with us with what route we need to go down. Can you also post us image of any error messages without the mobile number please? 🙂