Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone app error 4300

carrsey2
3: Seeker

Ive been getting error 4300 when trying to access the my account option of the app since November 2019. I have contacted vodafone via phone and online chat to get this fixed but as of yet it still doesn't work. Vodafone has tried changing my email and password on numerous occasions and still nothing. I have deleted the app and reinstalled as advised by vodafone but not working, everytime i contact vodafone about this issue every Advisor goes through the same steps of changing password deleting app reinstalling  doing a cleanup on my account etc etc. Ive even been asked for a screenshot of the error (this was requested in December) which i sent them and as of yet no communication from vodafone saying what the problem is and how they are going to fix it. they are quick to take the direct debit each month but aren't quick to resolve any problems. VERY DISAPPOINTED

22 REPLIES 22

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I appreciate customer services haven't been able to resolve this for you @carrsey2 

It might be worth asking the Vodafone Social Media Teams to investigate via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

A similar thread Pay-monthly/My-Vodafone-App. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @carrsey2 

There was a thread similar to your a couple of days ago here https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/iOS/Error-4300-on-app/m-p/2651031#M87950

There is a link in my first reply on the thread with some helpful advise.  

I am confident the Social Media team will get this solved for you.

Diesel811

@carrsey2 wrote:

Ive been getting error 4300 when trying to access the my account option of the app since November 2019. I have contacted vodafone via phone and online chat to get this fixed but as of yet it still doesn't work. Vodafone has tried changing my email and password on numerous occasions and still nothing. I have deleted the app and reinstalled as advised by vodafone but not working, everytime i contact vodafone about this issue every Advisor goes through the same steps of changing password deleting app reinstalling  doing a cleanup on my account etc etc. Ive even been asked for a screenshot of the error (this was requested in December) which i sent them and as of yet no communication from vodafone saying what the problem is and how they are going to fix it. they are quick to take the direct debit each month but aren't quick to resolve any problems. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Ive has the exact same problem, and contacted countless times and they've done the same with me. Most unhelpful and don't seek to care. Very disappointed in Vodafone. Understand issues occur but I just keep getting fogged off. Promises of phone calls back and nothing 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Diesel811 This is an error we're aware of and are working hard to turn things around for you and fix this ASAP! While we don't have any timescales we'd be able to provide, please be assured the team have collated the examples we've seen and are using them to implement a fix. Are you able to use your online account in the meantime?

Yes I'm able to login via the website it's just it's a pain having to enter the username and password then receive a code then input that aswell where on the app it would be straight into my account. 4 months this hasn't worked for me so think I'll be taking my business elsewhere when my contracts finished.

Sorry just noticed this was for diesel not me.

I've always been able to get in online. However I've missed out on months of offers and perks as these are only available via the app 😞

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Diesel811 and @carrsey2, all My Vodafone app issues should have been resolved now. If you're still unable to use the app, please drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter - link this thread in so you don't have to repeat yourself.

@DaneBstill not working for me