Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Moving vod pay monthly number to vod pay as you go - delay?

Hi  My vodafone pay monthly contract ended yesterday.  At 8am yesterday I initiated to move my number to pay as you go. They told me it would take MAX 24 hours, likely sooner. I am still here 38 hours later, with the phone number not moved over, SIM ...

Bjn201 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Will a scratch on phone screen effect my annual upgrade

Hi I have tried speaking to a online advisor regarding my phone but there is none available atm. I can upgrade tomorrow for the annual upgrade promise but my phone has a scratch on the front screen apart from that my phone works perfect and is in goo...

RLM123 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Additional line

Hi everyone, I have a pay monthly SIM that is coming to end of the contract. I see a great deal offered as an additional line - 18 months SIM only, 100GB, £10 a month. If I take this out as an additional line, can I then cancel my original line when ...

Anyone else been told false delivery dates?

Hi,I wanted to see if anyone else is having been told false delivery dates by Vodafone? I upgraded my phone online and was told it would be delivered the next day. Sooo.... as you do, you plan to ensure you are home and when 6 pm comes, you hear noth...

MCH101 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Proof of Usage and Blacklisting Documents

Hi,I first applied for Proof of Usage and Blacklisting documents via vodafone.co.uk/pop on the 13th January 2020. It is now the 28th January and I am yet to receive anything. I have spoken to about 5 different advisors on live chat and managed to esc...

Price Plan Red 100GB

So I can take out a new line on my account at £10 / month with 100 GB data, but I can’t change an existing line to that even though out of contract As I use it on an iPad I’m not precious about the number. Are Vodafone really going to make me cancel ...

Apple Watch changing provider

So after 15 years I want to leave Vodafone as the deals are hopeless compared to Sky - I triple checked when I took out an Apple Watch contract 6 months ago that if I did this all that would happen would be that I’d lose the cellular function of the ...

Contract coming to an end Question!

I currently pay £45 for my S10E & my sim service, which isn't much as I work from home so I'm 95% of the time on my home wifi. So I have a 5GB data & unlimited text/mins. Now my contract ends on 1st October, so my question is. Will my monthly cost go...

VsUK1981 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Customer Service Loop very frustrating!

Very frustrating morning trying to upgrade. In the Vodafone app it says to upgrade call their number. Call their number and you get sent a link to talk to a bot. Go through the motions with the bot and he gives you the number to call customer service...

Order cancellation on its own

Hello,I am so annoyed - i placed an order with vodaphone for a samsung flip 3 and a new SIM card on 17/9/21 .. tracked it an hour ago and it showed that its still just 'received' .. spoke to a sales rep online and it automatically cancelled and they ...