Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What a joke! End of contract date

I signed up to Vodafone in September 2018 for a 24 month contract with an iPhone 6. So I could get nice photos of my wedding in October 2018. I called Vodafone for a renewal date and June 2020 was said, when I called in June it was September, in Sept...

Leebo669 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sudden bill increase reason

My bill suddenly increased from £9.57 per month until May 2020, to £16.75 in June, and further to £23.93 from July to September. I cannot find the reason in my online account or PDF bill and I did not incur any extras. This is much more than the 2.5%...

Tango168 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default on credit file. Help.

I have now been informed I have a default on my credit file from a file payment due to Vodafone. I have subsequently paid this but, the default will remain on my credit file for 6 years. This is the only debt I've ever had and this will prevent me fr...

New Phone

Hi,I was wondering if there was an order made in error on your part, as I've received a iPhone 7, without ordering it (not sure who would have ordered it for me...)I was wondering if you had any information about how the order came about? Thanks,Davi...

exop by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

restricted calls

my phone has suddenly stopped outgoing calls saying connection to number is restricted.

HilsJ by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Access to Secure Net

Information on the Vodaphone site says that "If you’ve got a mobile plan with us, you can get Secure Net", however when I've tried to set it up I get an error message that says:This service is not available to youAs soon as Secure Net is activated on...

AKobelis by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blocked by Securenet

Hi, One of our sites has been blocked by SecureNet, possibly due to a problem experienced in May/June this year. The issue was resolved, but it is still being blocked by Securenet.:http://t.marketing1.william-reed.com Could you please forward this to...

WRmailer by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Fraud Credit file issue

I was a victim of fraud back on 2010, someone got two iphones and sent them to Algeria or Morroco etc. This is still showing on my credit file as me being linked to an address where a lot of frauds were run from. Vodaphone staff have told me they can...

u7o55 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Minutes and sms usage gone from display?

Hi has the minutes and sms usage on the main screen of the app gone? it tells you how much data has been used, but it also used to tell you how many minutes you’d been on the phone and sms sent. I've always been on an unlimited plan, so not sure why ...

Help with pac code

Hi, Just leaving Virgin and have 2 sims with them. I requested pac codes & was supplied with one. I've tried following the online guide & have been given swap day Thursday but it's only stating my number & not my wifes? I can't get any help with the ...