Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone may not be reliable anymore

Huncho
2: Seeker

They failed to delivery a simple iPhone and the delivery guy was just an idiot 

Do I have to keep calling your office for a single phone or you guys want me to be paying for a phone I never received ? 

5 REPLIES 5

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Huncho, I'm a little confused to your query. It looks like you're phone's not been delivered, but you're comment mentions a member of the Courier team.

If you've not received your order, you can track this online. If you've received your phone and have another issue with the delivery, please elaborate on this and we'll be happy to help 😊

The issue is that Vodafone used dpd to deliver the parcel 2 days ago , driver didn’t ring bell, he just took a picture of my door and I received a message that “ We missed you again “ . Mind you I had stayed home all day waiting for that delivery . I think I need to cancel the order with Vodafone because I will not be paying for a phone I never received and dpd is a very[Removed] company , very unreliable, just a bunch of thieves 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you missed the delivery @Huncho. Did the message you received about this include information on how to reschedule your delivery, or collect this from a nearby collection point?

Huncho

I rescheduled delivery for this morning , DPD doesn’t allow pickups so now DPd claims I missed this one too, I actually took an off day from work just to receive that package. 
I contacted Vodafone about canceling my order since I cannot pay for an item I never received 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry about that @Huncho, if there's anything we can help with, please pop us a message via one of our Social Channels.