Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Can't access my billing details.

Hi,I just received a SMS notification about bills this month.However the amount it's much higher than I expected. So I want to check it in my account. In the billing page it shows:Sorry - you do not have access to billing.This might be because of you...

Resolved! Issues with Texts from VF

I am have just joined VF. I use my SIM in both my Pixel 3a and Huawei B618s-22d router.  I cant receive security code texts from VF to my Pixel or router to enable me to log into my online account. Although I can receive reply texts from VF Entertain...

The return of European roaming charges

I've read in the news today that O2 is about to bring back roaming charges for using more than 25gb of data in the EU. It won't be long before we hear that all operators are doing this and its the slippery road back to being charged for using our pho...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 17 replies
  • 2 thanks

Incorrect Billing...

since the middle of last week I have started seeing calls appear on my vodafone app with a code 113092 - the calls are being charged at £3 per minute - I am calling UK numbers and when the calls show up they are being billed at astronomical rates. I ...

Spotify

Its seems the problem of activating spotify on the red package has been going in as far back as 2017. So why do vodafone contine to offer this package??? Ive tried everything. Spoken to god knows how many people. Was told to sign back up to spotify a...

Jodiejo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Renew sim contract

I thought I had renewed my wife's SIM only contract but somehow we have been given a new number on her account alongside her normal number . We just wanted a sim only plan . Any help much appreciated Regards Paul

paul2550 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Number Spoofing

I’m getting calls from people saying they’ve had a missed call from me, but I haven’t called them. internet search shows that someone has copied my number and is using it to make nuisance calls  Vodafone aren’t interested or don’t understand what I’m...

Psl55 by 3: Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sim only conracts with one number support

Hi,Can someone tell me exactly which sim only, pay monthly contracts support the one number service?I want an esim that I can use in my Samsung galaxy S20+ and a Samsung Galaxy Smart watch active 2 lte.I don't use a lot of data (current contract with...

cliver by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks