Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returning my phone..

so I got an upgrade off Vodafone but before the 14 day cooling off period I rang u and said I want to return it.fine no issues they’d said they sent me out a pre-aid Royal Mail special delivery bag..wiped the phone, took pictures etc..went to the pos...

Djmacca by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone app isn’t working

My Vodafone app isn’t working. I’m very frustrated because I have raised the issue with the tech support team and even though they said that things would be solved within 48h, I still cannot access the rewards or even the tobi. I am very angry

Dea1973 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incorrect Debt collection

Hi,I have received a letter from CCS collect , a Debt collection company in behalf of Vodafone UK asking  £19.96  as a balance (£17.36 plus admin charge of £2.60).I duly ended my pay monthly 2 year contract back in April-May and paid my last bill, bu...

ascena by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Paying bill

I've been layed off work till further notice due to the Coronavirus pandemic, I'm worried about getting cut off or in debt as I will be struggling to pay bills in the future weeks. please can I have some help on what I should do? Thank you 

eSIM Swap - Failed?

I attempted to swap an eSIM from iPhone to Android this morning via my online Vodafone account. It went well and I received the QR code. I deactivated the eSIM on the iPhone and scanned the QR on my Android device, only to receive a message stating '...

Experian credit file destroyed

In October 2019 we were due to move but the date was put back a month so losing my BT broadband i popped into a local Vodafone store in Ely Cambridgeshire and they recommended a wifi dongle. After trying it out for a week or two i decided to take it ...

Resolved! Wi-Fi Calling - Samsung and eSIM

Hi,Just swapped from iPhone to Samsung S20+ 5G (using eSIM). Wi-Fi calling isn't showing (not showing in settings). Is this phone supported?Thanks in advance.

Apple Watch order

I placed an order for Apple Watch, got confirmation that it will be delivered Tuesday. Obviously I haven’t got any delivery or dpd tracking, no news- nothing. Anyone got same issue? When I track order on vodafone website it says back order.