Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

SIM only Red data download speeds

I wondered if anyone could help? I can't find anything on the Vodafone website about the download speeds on 4G (and 5G) for the Red SIM only plans (e.g. 10GB Red). I can see download speeds mentioned on the unlimited data plans (2mbps and 10mbps depe...

stevetuk by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Removal of Default!

Hi I hope all is well in a time like this. I wanted to address the fact that I have been with Vodafone for many years and on my credit report I have a default from Lowell a debt agency where my details were past to them about an old pay monthly contr...

New contract 5G or not?

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm looking to switch to Vodafone from O2. I'm after an iPhone SE just as an interim phone until the 12 is released at whichever point, I'll buy that separately. O2's customer service hasn't been fantastic hence t...

Liam2594 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

DEFAULT ON CREDIT FILE

Many years ago I had a pay monthly contract with Vodafone. Unfortunately due to severe health issues, and Vodafone taking a double payment from my account (leaving me in an unarranged overdraft).  I defaulted on one of their payments. I owed Vodafone...

SIM hasn't arrived third party seller

I ordered a sim only contract on the Vodafone network from a third party seller (mobiles.co.uk) since it had cashback options and was cheaper. I ordered it on the 5th of May to my local post office, put the address which was stated on Google but it t...

Now tv

I have a now tv entertainment pass with my contract, how do i set this up ? 

Jackelyn by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ring sound when abroad

If I am abroad in the USA with my UK mobile, (Having removed my normal iPhone SIM Before I left the UK) and having replaced with a temporary one for cheaper USA roaming costs. Question 1. : will a caller in the UK be able to phone me on my original n...

Farrili by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM card nightmare

So, this is a loooong story, but here goes... On 22/04  my phone sim stopped working. I had no service at all.   Made contact with Vodafone (live chat) and tried various things – sim taken out, etc, put back in. On 25/04 after more attempts of switch...

Xinxan by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks