Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

eSIM

Is it possible to transfer my existing Vodafone number to an eSIM?  I want to use the physical SIM for a second number. Thank you. Andrew West

FREE AIRPODS?!

Another customer here without the promised free airpods. Upgraded early December and was promised free earpods. They have not arrived. Called a few weeks ago and the agent mentioned that they would get to me last friday at the very latest. They didn'...

amc81 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default on my account

Hi just checked my credit and a default is on my account from Vodafone. I took a contract out with Vodafone in 2016 which was then signed over to my brother with Vodafone about a year later. So should have been completely legally out of name. However...

Amy99 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Site incorrectly blocked by Securenet

Hello, the site http://wfmag.cc/ is blocked by SecureNet incorrectly. Is there a chance that this could be investigated please? It redirects to the site https://wireframe.raspberrypi.org/ with the wfmag.cc domain being used as a URL shortening servic...

greg-rpf by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch cellular not working

Problem with cellular plan on Apple Watch and iPhone. Trying to charge me £7 for a subscription. I already have a one number plan and just trying to connect it to my watch! I have contacted Vodafone multiple times to no success waited 24/48 hours mul...

Roaming because of coronavirus

I was wondering if because of the coronavirus and the difficulties to travel back to UK, if roaming is gonna be extended more?? 

Sansans by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

How easy is it to get an old number back?

Hi all, I wondered how easy it would be to get a number back that I used to use till I got a re-number back in 2018.It's a Vodafone number and hasn't been in use since.I don't want to re-number back to it (I like my new number) but would be good to g...

donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Free Earpods - Black Friday Nov 2019

Hi,I signed up for an expensive monthly plan with a new upfront cost iPhone 11 Pro with the promise of free earpods on black friday last year, which 6 months later I still haven't received. In called in Jan and Feb and was told that they should be pr...

Holz145 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

OLD NUMBER GOT DISCONNECTED AND CAN'T BE TRACED

Hi,I bought a new Vodafone Pay-monthly (from a third party) sim only contract a month ago and called Vodafone customer services to cancel my previous contract that was already due for upgrade with Vodafone. I also told them that I want to keep my pre...