Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Switching today but unsure if it’s worked properly!

Hi everyone. Today is my switching day from Three to Vodafone. I didn't notice any difference on my Three reception but I got a switch complete email from Vodafone so I've popped my new SIM into my phone and restarted. The first thing I noticed is th...

hollaa01 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Order cancelled?

Hi, Can you shed any light on why my order for the Huawei P40 + bundle was cancelled without informing me?Order no WEB-0001000006497289 Steve

yakeedoo by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

cancel demon games

I want to cancel a subscription that I never made to Demon Games sent a message to 65101 stop demon and won't let me cancel it and I'm not going to pay £ 3 a week

Retrieving pay monthly phone number

Hello, Can anyone tell me if it is possible to retrieve an old Vodafone pay monthly phone number and get a PAC for it to transfer to a new provider? I had the account a few years ago.  Thanks  

Resolved! SIM keeps going offline

My contract Vodafone sim keeps going offline. I've called Vodafone and they've simply sent out a new sim, it works for a few days weeks and then same issue occurs. I've got a dual sim phone, so I've changed the sim slot, when rebooted it  works just ...

What cam I do?

Hi.Im currently facing a problem with my Vodafone contract.  As im with Vodafone for a quite long time, i went thought another  upgrade not long time ago. The Vodafone advisor offered some discount to my monthly pay. As i have been assured my monthly...

spotify

I've just renewed my contract with Voda taking a sim only deal with spotify pack. went on live chat and told to text to 97613 and duly got a text back with a link to follow. This gave me the choice of Spotify only and to pay 9.99 a month. Told the su...

jwaugh by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contact canx

Can someone please phone me I have had conversations with Vodaphone this morning about a debt collection letter. This contract was cancelled on 2.1.2020 by myself but your records show it was not cancelled. I need to speak to someone now please but c...

D-P by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Customer Services - I've hit a brick wall

Earlier this month, I attempted to uograde mobile/broadband/landline packages for both myself and my mother.  It's my account, and I added my Mum a few years ago.  All the services has run past their minimum contract term. I dealt with Customer Servi...

Chrissw8 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Multiple numbers on 1 Vodafone account

I have two phone numbers registered on my Vodafone account. One is a Red Entertainment number and the other is Unlimited Max.  When trying to activate my entertainment, the website does not give me the opportunity to swap the numbers I see the offers...

Bellss18 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks