Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sim Wont work

we have an unlocked iphone 6 that wont work with vodafone sim. The sim has been checked in another phone and works fine. The iphone will work with O2 and EE but not vodaphone. Tried linking it to itunes but that doesnt help. Any suggestions?

Is WiFi calling from UK to Europe free?

I have been told that calling an Italian mobile from an English mobile is £1/min however with a bolt on (£4/month) it would cost 10p/min. However if I use WiFi calling Fromm UK (on WiFi) to an Italian mobile which is on another network - will it cost...

Rictaube by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail problem

Hi, Eairlier today I managed to get my Voicemail locked down by entering an incorrect PIN, I contacted Vodafone and was told it would take a couple of hours to sort it, as It still wasn't sorted after that time I tried them again and they said they w...

Resolved! Call waiting/call forward/diverting/MMI codes

Hi all, I can't seem to be able to activate or deactivate call waiting/call forwarding/call diverting etc. I have tried via my phone setting and via MMI codes, I just get the message 'connection problem or invalid MMI code'.The only thing I can think...

User1d by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

sim not working in an unlocked iphone 7 plus

Hi,I wonder if anyone can help. My daughter has bought an iphone 7 plus that was originally locked to O2 network. This was unlocked a week ago and confirmed by O2, but when she inserts her vodafone sim it says 'no service'.She has spoken to apple who...