Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Refunds

Has anyone actually ever received a refund from vodafone? Everyone I speak to seems to tell me different and I don’t think I’ll ever receive it. It’s a lot of money too and they’ve left me with nothing just in time for Christmas!

Vodafone sim only number transfer to vodafone cpw sim only

Hi all, My current Vodafone SIM only is due to end shortly.Carphone Warehouse have a SIM only on vodafone but for £4 per month cheaper after cashback, however how do I get my number transferred to the new sim?Do I still need to do the convoluted proc...

My Vodafone App

Hi, my Vodafone app hasn't worked for nearly 2 months. I've tried DMs on twitter but nothing has been sorted. I can install the app but it doesn't give me any option to log in before coming up with error 4300 (see photos). Any help would be appreciat...

040FB992-50EF-49EB-AB14-9550E08DF45B.png 096429A2-330E-41F2-B23B-622E1D6571F7.png

Take vodaphone to court

Does anyone know how I can go about taking Vodafone to court?I have 5 contract phones with them and I pay on time every month and I am having nothing but problems. Missing payments and nothing but lies coming out of every customer service person I sp...

Upgrade issues 2019

When I try to upgrade online I will log into my account where it will say I can upgrade my phone now, I then go through the process of picking which phone I want (iphone 11) and which unlimited pack I want, then when they get me to sign in again as a...

MPS Line rental charges

Hi,I am a current customer 15 months into a 24 month contract. I have been charged 11.84 for MPS line rental charges and no one can tell me why these have been charged either on the live chat or speaking on 191. Please can you tell me why these have ...

No / poor reception after moving

I have recently moved (around the corner in-fact) and I've gone from having excellent reception to little to none. What are my options and how can you help please? Thanks,Craig

Roaming data usage

Hi I recently bought the new unlimited package and am now abroad. As I understand it you get unlimited in UK and a 25gb cap when roaming - even when you are in a roam free country - confusing Vodafone! - but my question is is there any way of telling...

Dibspl by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

employee discount

HI, Can i get employee advantage discount aswell as th 15% discount offered to me on an additional plan or can i only use 1?

Deleting an old account

HiI have a dormant Vodafone account, can anyone from Vodafone assist me in deleting it?Thanks 

Chiman by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks