Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Sky Sports mobile app problems

I added Sky Sports Mobile TV with Vodafone as part of my bundle on renewing my contract, and since last month have been paying £4.99/mth since my free period ended. Been having problems the past few weeks and cannot access it. When I click on "watch"...

Default Account

Hi, Like many others Vodafone put a default on my account in 2014. I have not been informed of this default and only found out about it when we got rejected for a mortgage. I've been a customer for the past 4 and they have made no attempt to tell me ...

Browsing

Can i request or my company request a copy of websites visited by employees? Data usage has risen dramatically and i need to see whos doing what

Hs1987 by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

My voda app not working

My voda app not working on s10 plus I press on the icon and it looks like its tryin but then doesnt it throws me bk to the voda icon. Sometimes and msg appears saying app not responding do I want to close or give more time 

Chezykay by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Complaint against Vodafone Egypt

The Honorable Mr Vodafone president a good greeting and afterI own line number ##~##.It is followed by Vodafone Egypt and has been stopped by the company on the pretext of receiving the balance of calls and gigs in an illegal way knowing that before ...

Hady by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Incorrect Default: Credit file support team

I left Vodafone a couple of years ago and changed network. I recently checked my credit report as I was applying for a mortgage and I was surprised to see a default account with Vodafone was seriously impacting my credit score.  I have looked into it...

ABowman by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

Hello,If any of you, like me, are recieveing this error, don't bother asking Vodafone for help with it. I have wasted the last 3 weeks trying to get them to fix it and still nothing. I've now, in total, been promised call backs four times now and nev...

Kenai by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Remove unfair default

Hello. I am both angry and distressed by a default which has been placed on my credit rating by Vodafone. I moved address in January this year. My contract had finished the  entire term. I told a Vodafone agent that I was moving address on the phone....