Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Emily in Belfast Call Centre

Dear Vodafone,  I would just like to leave some extremely positive feedback for Emily in your Northern Ireland call centre, I rang up to enquire about upgrading my phone, and not only did she answer my question extremely well. She went the extra mile...

Delay and deflect from outsourced staff as usual.

I have recently left Vodafone and am awaiting a refund. I was advised the refund would be in my account long before now and still nothing.  Online chat today tell me that the payment was declined by my bank which is absolutely ridiculous.  For years ...

tr54vrs by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data not working

After about six weeks I turned my data back on, I got a text from Vodafone saying that I could use my data, texts and calls, then I got a text saying I needed to update my APN settings, so I did, but my data or texts are still not working after about...

Old number

Back in June i asked for my old mobile number to be changed so my ex partner could not reach me.  I am on contact but now cant login to my facebook as they need to send a text code to the old mobile number.  Is there a way of getting the old number b...

Entertainment package

Hi, So trying to sort out this entertaintment package but turning out to be a real pain.... I never got a text so I have tried texting 97613 multiple times but keeps telling me the message has failed to send. Then when I try to go through the differe...

evetsg86 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

3rd Party Charges

I'm contacting you on behalf of a elderly relative, towards the end of July they have noticed extra charge of 4.50 on their bill, does not show shortcode just the name of the 3rd party that putting the charge on each week TrimXS, they did not sign up...

Craston by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

unlimited max plans

Im on the unlimited max plan and ever since I changed my speeds are throttled, I know im on the right plan, im currently in a room on a s10 5g and my bandwith is h plus and everyone else is 4g, whats going on here? I tried webchat and also called vod...

Rory79 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot dial others

I am a pay monthly customer. I cannot call others from my mobile but I can receive calls. I am using WhatsApp to call others at the moment. Switch on/off, airplane mode all been done but no joy.

Why Offshore team are incompetent?

Vodafone CEO or whoever decided to hire offshore team for customer service can you stop doing this they are incompetent. Most of the time dealing with them is a nightmare. And second any voda staff that will reply with a message "...sorry for this an...