Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

MyVodafone security/logging in

Hello, I'm a new Vodafone user and I've found that the customer service and the chatting to agents online is extremely slow and difficult as they're always busy- I'm unable to log into my Vodafone account and when I do so (On the site) I get softlock...

Resolved! Vodafone Complaint

Hi,I currently have a complaint ongoing with Vodafone via their customer relations department and today I received a copy of all account notes.Im wondering, where do I take the complaint to next if they are not able to resolve it for me within the ne...

WATCHIT

In recent times I find I am paying £3 a week to something called Watchit 03308085223. I did not sign up, I don't watch videos, this is a scam, it is THEFT and Vodafone are complicit in the theft. Any other victims out there?

mikejenks by 2: Seeker
  • 35 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Red Entertainment bundle and sharing data, second SIM

Hi folks, I currently have a 20gb Red Entertainment SIM only plan. Is it possible to have a second SIM which I could use with my laptop which shares the data allowance from my primary plan. I primarily use Wifi with the laptop but there are occasions...

datroot by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Being charged to text myself

Every now and then for years I have sent a text to myself as a reminder for something,  I’ve noticed the last two months bills I’ve been charged £1 per time I do this!  Anyone know if this is even allowed? Can’t find any info anywhere about it

Now TV Pass

I know this has been asked before, but it seems like the best way to get this addressed it to post here. I have a Now TV Entertainment pass as part of my monthly contract, and it was working fine for a lot of last year, but suddenly it seemed to forg...

vodafone texts

ok.a little background.. i live and work in Germany and have done for the past 4 years.in the past 6-8 weeks i have been getting texts from vodafone telling me my data roaming is free. great. thanks for the reminder. this is then followed by if ive s...

Ricky599 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New Unlimited plans

Just seen the news about the new unlimited plans at £23/26/30 per month depending on the speed. If someone who is partway through their contract wanted to move to one of these plans, how would that effect their bill? Presumably it wouldn't be £23/26/...

Incorrect name on My Vodafone app

I tried to upgrade my mobile phone plan via the My Vodafone app but was unable to do so. When I got to the check out page it stated that there had been a problem and that I needed to enter a valid last name. The app reffered to me as Mr LL CONF WITH ...

S73VO by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Porting issue

Hello, Can anyone help please. I received my Vodafone iphone and sim last Friday the 28th June. The number ported this Monday the 1st July. I lost all connection from O2 at 10:00am yesterday. On my Vodafone sim I can only make calls, I cannot receive...

Sil27 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks