Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Vodafone refuses to blacklist my phone!!!

I have been unsuccessfully trying to blacklist my phone with vodafone for many days now! I tried live chat where I was told it is blacklisted but my insurance company clearly says it is not! Then tried calling and was told because the phone is not th...

Martac7 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Transfer pay monthly number to pay as you go.

Probably a silly question, but here goes! I am just wondering if it is possible to transfer/port an existing vodafone pay monthly number across to a pay as you go sim if the pay month account is still under contract? If so, would the pay monthly acco...

Resolved! Like for like plan

My current contract is up but I can't see a like for like plan available? The plan I'm on is £16.78 a month 20GB Red plan Includes Line rental - £21.90 Unlimited UK minutes Unlimited texts 20GB data 2GB inclusive roaming data Global Roaming £5.12 lin...

ashall3n by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone number deleted - trying to get back

So how do I get my phone number re-instated after a vodafone service agent deleted it instead of changing tariff? Total nightmare.... not very easy to call customer service when you don't have a phone. And when you’re trying to run a business. Been t...

Rafcoles by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit file default complaints

Hiya,  Really upset with Vodafone and their devious ways ☹ I ended my contract last year and all was fine they said they would send me a final Bill's to clear...no probs...except it didn't arrive so I forgot about it. Then they sent a final warning l...

Early upgrade Policy Change?

So, from 2nd February to 19th February, I was eligible for an early upgrade, as my contract ends 18th April.  Yet coincidentally, on the very day of one of the year’s biggest phone releases, Vodafone have apparently changed their upgrade policy to 15...

EmmaCMF by 4: Newbie
  • 22 replies
  • 1 thanks

Default on my credit file

Please can someone advise how to help me, currently going through a mortgage process which bought up a query on a Vodafone account I have. I cleared the query with Vodafone and now I have a default on my account?

Partial port failure and no help

Hi. Vodafone ‘ported’ my number 12 days ago and it partially failed. Ive called every day since and get nowhere. I do not have working data or phone and ‘customer service’ does not follow up. The tech team cannot resolve this. I’m trapped and need he...

I'm sick of Vodafone

It really is painful dealing with this company.  Apart from the fact it's impossible to get an advisor that knows what they're on about, that is IF you ever get through. The chat is NEVER working I upgraded with them recently and they have balls it u...

TERESA31 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 2 thanks

Split porting issue from O2 to Vodafone

I ported my number from O2 to Vodafone on 04/04/19. Since then I cannot receive calls from O2 mobiles or any UK landlines.  I cannot receive international SMS messages or OTP from banks etc. I have read other similar posts here suggesting this is the...

greid by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks