Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Kick in the teeth!

I recently recieved a SMS from vodafone with the following text;"Hello, please take our short survey about your mobile phone https://vodafone.newvistalive.com/VWap/?id=XXXXXXXX. Thank you" Took me to a survey about Vodafone asking me about my service...

Juggssy by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Proof of usage - Urgent

Hi is there any one can help I have called many times to Vodafone also did live chat and I am just helpless to get proof of usage as I need to provide to Barclays my Insurance company and every time Vodafone team sent me proof of purchase however I h...

Resolved! Spammed by Vodafone SecureNet texts

I am being spammed by by text messages beign received from Vodafone regaridng Securenet, which I cancelled several months ago. Most recently I got a text message at 115 this morning (thanks for waking me up VF!) confirming that my secure net had been...

Upgraded today current sim deactivated

Hi, i upgraded today through car phone warehouse and received a text and email from Vodafone confirming the upgrade. Since then, I have had no service on my current phone, and in the network setting it says ‘sim not provisioned’. Has my current sim b...

Katkat by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrad

I just upgrade one of my contracts. I took a phone as a present fir my husband and i ask how can i unlock the phone. The guy on the phone told me that it will be done by them within 24 hours.  Got the new upgrade with the phone and give it to my husb...

You have no account set up yet.

I logged into My Vodafone few minutes ago and I am getting the Message "You have no account set up yet."Is it just me or others facing similar issue?I had logged in last week to download my bill dated 08Jan.Get this when I log onAnd this when I click...

My Vodafone 1.JPG My Vodafone 2.JPG
Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Competiotn entry via premium texts

I am set up for premium texts and send messages on my phone and get a delivery message but only get charged for a normal text 12p not premium toenter the competition £2.12 and dont actually  get entered in to the competition. I have spoken to vodafon...

Howes by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Hold music

Hi its lewis i wounded what the current hold music is please am looking for a song but not sure of title or same.