Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

cannot get text as no mobile coverage

Vodaphone now require a security to text to be sent to access account. However I live in an area with no coverage so am unable to get text and therefore cannot access my account. The "solution" is to purchase a sure signal at £70. Why should I pay th...

phone fee

hello, I bought a black friday phone call for 36 pounds. and so it was supposed to be direct debit. today I went on vodafon applications and tomorrow I will have to pay about 70 pounds. and normally it is written 90 pounds in fees and minus your disc...

tomaiv90 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't register for My Vodafone use Voicemail

I joined Vodafone around a month ago and ported my number across around three weeks ago.  I haven't been able to register on My Vodafone.  I keep receiving a message stating: We can't find your details.We can't match that number against a contact on ...

cs638 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pixel 3 XL and Free Google Home Hub

Hello,  As the title states, does anyone know of the offer where you get a Free Google Home Hub when you purchase a Google Pixel 3XL?  I exchanged my Mate 20 Pro yesterday and now have a Google Pixel 3XL, I was told it was a non-like for like replace...

jonspittle by 12: Established
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Strange Credit Report Issue

Yesterday got declined for a sim only contract when applied via mobiles.co.uk. Got in touch with Vodafone (great credit to them that they investigaged and came back quickly) to find the reason and was told they can see an unpaid mobile bill in a Feb ...

astreix by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaint

HOW GOOD IS VODAFONE AT RESPONDING TO COMPLAINTS. AND RESOLVING THEM?

RA7618 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why does Sure Signal not accept Ported numbers?

So I decided to try the new MyVodafone App. Installed OK tried setting up and it tells me my number is not on Vodafone. Of course it's on bloody Vodafone, the SIM card surely tells the network so why is the app so stupid?

cyclobob by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem with registering to 'My Vodafone'

Hi, Hopefully someone will be able to help. I am trying to register an account to access 'My Vodafone'.  It asks me to input my Vodafone phone number. When i input my number, i get an error message stating "We can't find your details. We can't match ...

Android - Vodafone WiFi not working on Tube

Hi all, new Vodafone pay monthly customer here. I'm based in London, using the Tube every day. I have a new Android device (Oneplus 6T) running Android 9.  At first, Vodafone WiFi on the Tube worked perfectly. I've used it for a week or two with no p...